Dolphin Quays, Poole
Dolphin Quays is a prestigious residential apartment scheme set in a prime waterfront location overlooking Poole Harbour in Dorset.
Built in 2004, the bold modern design offers quality shops and restaurants on ground and first floors, with 104 high-class and spacious apartments on the upper floors, many with far-reaching views across the Harbour to Brownsea Island, Sandbanks and the Purbeck Hills beyond.
Our community website offers:
- online information to prospective residents of Dolphin Quays
- a centralised, secure information resource for all residents
- contact details for concierge, managing agents and the management board
- a community Help Desk allowing residents to ask any questions related to the building and its management
- a convenient reference point to review the regulations for the benefit of all residents
Poole’s historic Quay is a popular destination for tourists and locals alike, with it’s marina and a harbour bustling with traditional fishing boats, powerboats, yachts and ferries – as well as the occasional visiting tall ship.
The local cafés, pubs and restaurants offer a wide range of quality fare, and a variety of organised events throughout the summer make the Quay a thoroughly enjoyable place to spend time.
Dolphin Quays is exceptionally well placed for residents to explore the local area on foot or bike.
Poole’s Old Town, just off the Quay, offers a rewarding stroll amid handsome Georgian architecture and quaint cobbled streets. A short walk along the Quay leads to Harbourside Park, offering wide open spaces and Poole’s retail heart is just a 10 minutes away along the pedestrianised High Street.
Poole’s Lighthouse Arts Centre is a very popular venue and attracts national productions of music, dance and theatre, as well as being home to the acclaimed Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra.
Poole BH15 1HH